2. My favorite movies are Fried Green Tomatoes, Driving Miss Daisy, Prancer, and The Trip to Bountiful.
3. I start listening to Christmas music in August.
4. I keep a spiral notebook with me at all times in case I get a sudden surge of inspiration or if I hear a great quote or idea. I have one in my purse and one by my bed.
5. My favorite trip ever was on a Riverboat cruising the Mississippi—we stopped at several ports and toured the deep south—Antebellum mansions—ate amazing food—met such friendly people with the cutest southern drawls (I want one of those!)…..I am such a southern belle wanna-be. I want to go back and have another southern adventure!
6. My husband and I ran a live music theater a few years back and hosted “The Great American Wild Wild West Show.” We were not the performers, I ran the country gift shop and Gary managed the Theater and show.
Okay, I know that I’m only supposed to list 6 things, but hey, I’m on a roll here, and who’s gonna stop me?
7. My all time favorite meal is my mom’s mostaccioli (penne pasta) and meatballs, I could eat it everyday. Seriously. I am 100% Italian, both sets of my Grandparents were born in Italy. So as far as Italian food goes…bring it on!
8. I need to have lipstick on at all times…except when I go to bed. I love lipstick.
( I love all make-up for that matter!)
9. I have way too many cookbooks. I love reading them as if they were novels. I probably should say that I have too many books, period. I love books. I believe, you can’t do better, if you don’t know better. Reading good, wholesome, books helps me to know better. I want to be a better servant of God, a better wife, mother, friend etc. Good books teach, encourage and inspire.
10. I want to go eat at Paula Deen’s restaurant in Savannah, Georgia….ya’ll.
Now I get to pass on the award to these wonderful gals….Dana at Cottage at Doe Hill she is so very creative….and Tina at Cherry Hill Cottage wow, does she have a darling home and her goodies she cooks up are yummy! Carol at Raised In Cotton …she has so many fabulous ideas and her shop is filled with stuff I need!…it’s in Kansas City, so it is on my list of places to go when spring rolls around! I absolutely love reading Brin’s blog at My Messy Thrilling Life she is a fascinating writer, is living a fascinating life and is cute to boot! I believe she is going to be a famous author one day. I also enjoy Counting Your Blessings such an inspirational blog filled with fun eye-candy. And who wouldn’t love Not Quite June Cleaver? it is such a fun read and filled to the brim with mouth-watering recipes along with step by step photo instructions! There are so many great blogs out there, such creative women, it was hard to choose just 6.